Don’t Lose Your Home Due To High Payments Or Foreclosure!
If you’re in the process of dealing with foreclosure, you may feel as though you’ve been swept up in a process that you have no idea how to stop. If so, you’re most certainly not alone – many homeowners who are going through foreclosure don’t know where to turn or what to do regarding the process and merely end up stressing themselves out more and more as the date of foreclosure approaches.
The first thing to understand about stopping foreclosure is that it’s an entirely possible process. You can stop foreclosure. Ideally, its best to start the process before you even get the Notice of Default, and one way that many homeowners stop foreclosure before it starts is with mortgage modification. But even if you have received your Notice of Default, loan modification may still be a great option for you!
Mortgage modification is an agreement between a mortgage holder and a lending institution. The reality of the matter is that lending organizations don’t want to deal with foreclosure any more than homeowners do. This is because foreclosing on a property actually ends up costing a lending institution money – experts estimate that each foreclosure will cost between 16,000 and 30,000 dollars, depending on the house in question. A foreclosure means that the lending institution must forfeit the cost of the mortgage, as well as pay property taxes on the seized house and pay a realtor until the house gets sold again, and most houses seized in foreclosure go for much cheaper than they would at normal market value.
Can you answer yes to any of these questions?
- Have you fallen behind on your mortgage payments?
- Is your home now worth less than you owe on the mortgage?
- Are your payments and interest sky high and unaffordable?
- Are you facing foreclosure?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we can help! You don’t have to lose your home, but you can only save it if you act quickly!
These plans could help:
- Reduce your mortgage payments substantially.
- Reduce your interest rate significantly.
- Give you more time to pay off your loan.
- Stop foreclosure proceedings that have already begun.
- Wipe out late fees that make it hard to get caught up.
- Reduce the principal balance on your mortgage.
We can help!